Are you stressed at work? Our Stress Management Training Course will teach you how to make small adjustments to your working lifestyle to reduce your stress levels.
What’s in it for you?
- Tips and techniques that will help you keep stress under control at work and home!
- An understanding of what stress is and where it comes from.
- The tools to identify when stress might be becoming a problem for you.
- Information on sources of support
What will you learn on the day?
- Understand the difference between pressure and stress
- Identify the causes of stress
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself (and others!)
- Be able to identify how reactions can be chosen and changed
- Be aware of how to respond to pressure
- Understand how you may be causing stress for others
- Identify personal strategies and skills for managing stress at work
- Develop an action plan to allow positive responses to potentially stressful situations and build resilience to stress
The emphasis is on learning through experience.
There will be discussion and inter-active practical exercises throughout the day.
Who should attend the Stress Management Training course?
This one-day course is aimed at:-
- Employees who are stressed because of their job
- Anyone finding that stress is negatively impacting on their performance at work
- Those people who could benefit from stress reduction and management techniques
Participants are encouraged to express frank opinions and share experiences.